Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Spring is Almost Here!

Whew, Mathilde is looking just a bit dishevelled after tending to all the early-flowering spring bulbs. There will be many more needed for the Petit Parterre and I have had fun making some roses too, photo of those later. All are from kits I bought some time ago, by Bonnie Lavish. I would like to try making some of Pascale Garnier's flower kits, if anyone has her contact email can you please let me know as I lost it when my old laptop's lights went out.
Flower-making requires concentration and, for me, strong magnifying glasses but I love to see how they evolve just from flat little pieces of paper.
A bientot!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...