Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Monday, February 11, 2019

Back to Blogland

It's been a while since my last post and a lot has happened. I have been selling some of my work on etsy, doing a bit of renovating (a lot more needed!) and now we are working on a new range of minis. We have a small laser cutter and Brad has spent a lot of time learning how to use it. We started with some paper box kits and have just launched our first piece of wooden furniture. I particularly love the Nordic style of decorating and some of the more simple designs are ideal for our purposes. We hope to add more soon. I would love to have them in our 1/1 house but will have to settle for 1/12th!

You might notice I still have my old photo on my profile, standing on the beach near where we lived on the NSW central coast. It is so full of memories and not the least, where I enjoyed taking my beautiful golden cocker, Ollie. I think I look a lot younger there (feeling old), so I will leave it there for now, haha.


  Some pics to share. A bientot!





2 comments:

  1. Hello Margaret,
    These are lovely kits. The sofa has a lovely shape.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Giac, finally worked out how to see comments again, has changed a bit, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...