Thank you so much Marlene of http://marleensminiaturen.blogspot.com for giving me this award back on March 19 (my time). Marleen has just soldered together the most beautiful metal bed. Finally finding my way around a PC as I'm used to using my Mac laptop computer which is still in pieces unfortunately.
The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows.
5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers.
6. Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.
Seven things nobody knows about me, ummmm?
1. When I was about 13 I was in love with Ilya Kuriaken from a show on telly. One morning before school I slipped his photo in my bra next to my heart. When I undressed that day I thought I had some terrible disease as all the black and dark print had come off on my skin!
2. I love to watch 'Big Love' on telly, the latest season has just finished here though.
3. I'm a bit of a chocolate addict, I can never stop at one, in fact once I start I can't stop until I feel quite ill. Thankfully that doesn't take too long, which reminds me, there is some in the cupboard.
4. I have already started eating Easter eggs and it is still lent. Lindt dark choc. eggs the best so far!
5. I talk to my dog and cat when I'm home alone and they're very good listeners.
6. I can sometimes become a bit obsessive-compulsive and have to watch that I'm not overdoing things, like reading blogs.
7. I love old black and white movies with Bette Davis, Katherine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck, Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, Ingrid Bergman, etc etc, but they are difficult to find now.
It is difficult to choose just seven but I'd like to nominate the following people for the Kreativ Blog Award:
1. Norma who passes on her great finds: http://makeminemini.blogspot.com
2. Linda, awaiting her next project: http://une-petite-folie.blogspot.com
2. Muriel who makes wonderful mini displays: http://lecoffredemilie.blogspot.com
3. Ana at: http://tinydelights.blogspot.com
4. Sylvia at: http://lutjeboudel.punt.nl
5. Eliza whose mini paper chateau is amazing: http://wasting-gold-paper.blogspot.com
6. Jean who shares her skills generously: http://jdayminis.blogspot.com
7. Lisette whose miniature shop I love: http://lisettesminiaturen.blogspot.com
Mini hugs, Margaret
Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!