Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Friday, April 30, 2010

The Clock is ticking ...

Tomorrow is the big miniatures Fair in Sydney and I will meet up with Sydneysider Norma of 'Make Mine Mini' and fellow Tassie girl Linda of 'Une Petit Folie'. Hopefully I will be able to take some nice shots of trading tables.

Also, I am thrilled to welcome so many new followers, now past the 100 and heading for the 200. I'll be working hard on my technique so I can offer the promised chandelier as a prize to my first 200 followers. Stay tuned for some good pics next week and have a lovely weekend everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Have a great time and say hi to Norma and Linda :)

    Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why in Poland this hobby is still not so popular....??? I wish we had something like Miniatures Fair here... have a good time:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miniature fairs are so much fun and inspiration. And your going to meet with two of the grand ladies in the miniature world... Have a nice time and if your having a sip of champagne, say cheers to Norma from Denmark ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasatelo genial en la feria y por favor haz fotos para despues poder verlas todos tus seguidores
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dann wünsche ich Allen viel Spaß auf der Messe!

    Liebe Grüße PuNo/Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun we had at the Fair - and oh what money I spent!!! It was fantastic to meet up with Margaret and Linda. I'm too tired to post any of my 'goodies' tonight but you won't believe what I have to say "THANK YOU!!!" to dear Margaret for!!

    Sadly no champagne Annie - I'll just have to wait until I get to Denmark :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...