Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcome New Followers

I am delighted to welcome a number of new followers, I hope you will find some interesting things here and I will enjoy following your blogs too. Isn't this the most divine chaise, I would love it in miniature.
Forgot to mention, we are getting awfully close to the 200 followers giveaway, must get working on the electrified chandelier I promised some time ago. Hope it works out OK!

A bientot!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your welcome. I follow your blog with pleasure. Ciao :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your chandelier. Mine aren't electric yet. A little fairy dust for that chair and it'll be mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret , i love your blog. I am truly excited about your chandelier. I have only made one and wish I had better skills in this area,,sigh, Smiles, pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your lovely blog...so glad I stopped by. I look forward to following along with you on life's many adventures!!!
    Smiles Friend,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...