Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Friday, July 23, 2010

My Garden Swap Gifts!


Yesterday a small parcel was delivered to my door, all the way from Finland, from Ira of Merry Jingle Crafts.
Look at all the lovely flowers she sent me, with her own matching handmade vases. Plus some great little metal stands that can all be used in PP. There is also a small potted fern, on the right, a little journal made from really soft leather which is hardly visible under the printed boxes and seed packets that I will put together. Oh and the large potted greenery, and two unpotted ones at the back also. They are all fantastic, thank you, thank you Ira :D I will work on yours on the weekend.
A bientot!

9 comments:

  1. How lovely! Ira has made you such beautiful miniatures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sikke nogfle flotte blomster! Du har en meget smuk hace! Alle de nye blomster vil passe perfekt i din smukke have!
    Knus Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that the package arrived safe :) And more glad that you like the minies :) Hope that the little prize tags haven't been lost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous swap!! Ira's flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I am lucky, thank you everyone for your comments, and Ira the price tags did arrive, thank you, sorry they didn't show in the photo, they were to the side. They will all be great for the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, I love Ira's plants they are so beautiful!!
    Have a nice week-end,
    Hugs
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá Margaret!
    Eu gosto demais de plantas!!
    Acho que elas valorizam todo e qualquer ambiente!!! e estas são muito bonitas; certamente irão ser detalhes especiais em seu jardim.
    Abraço

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margaret, packages of Ira are always a fantastic surprise :-)
    Mini hugs, flora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...