Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Glad to See You!


Isn't this wreath just wonderful, I am not sure whose blog I found it on otherwise I would link to it. If the owner sees it I hope you don't mind.

I would like to welcome all the new followers, I love to see new faces and I will catch up on your blogs too if I haven't done so already.

I'm working on a wire table and chairs at the moment, the first chair turned out a bit small as I didn't do my measurements before I started:( The next ones are a bit better, will show them when I finish.

Going for a walk in the bush now, looking for a good vantage point for my partner to take some photos of the lovely Hawkesbury River that he crosses over every day on his way to work at about 5am. It's still dark now in winter but he sees fabulous scenery in the summer months, awe-inspiring. Will take the dog, he loves sniffing around in the bush.
A bientot!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the new creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estoy deseando ver tus nuevos trabajos!!!!
    Que tengas una feliz semana!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...