Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Miniatures Now on Etsy


I have just listed some of my candelabras and wall sconces on my etsy shop. I'll see how they go. You are welcome to visit and let me know what you think.

Now, a big welcome to all the new visitors, it is so good to see so many people like to visit my site. I am slowly making my way through all your blogs too, which I am thoroughly enjoying.

My Petit Parterre hasn't progressed much, although ideas are going around in my head. I enjoy putting together little pieces bit by bit, but will have to decide on the interior decoration soon. With so many of you creating such fantastic houses, roomboxes etc, it is easy to get distracted from working on my own. And some of you work so fast, with several projects going at one time, I feel worn out just thinking about it. Well, not really, but some of us work at a much slower pace I guess.

A bientot!

15 comments:

  1. Great to see more and more people enjoying your blog Margaret :)

    Good luck with your Etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunque tu ritmo sea mas lento, acabas haciendo verdaderas maravillas, me encantan tus candelabros y la casita de los pajaritos esta genial, enhorabuena!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the candelabras do well! Now I'm doubly pleased to own the first born!
    hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret,

    That is so great!!! You must add a link to your Etsy shop here on your blog. How are we all supposed to find it if you don't? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your comments, and what a dope I am forgetting to show a link. It's there now for anyone to take a peek.
    Hugs from me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you Margaret, Rome wasn't built in a day! Some of us just take a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you well with your Etsy shop!
    I thought it was just me that couldn't find the link....it was 3am when I was first looking for it, when I came back (at a more respectable hour)....I thought oh, there it was all the time.....ooops!

    All you items look fantastic!

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely! Well done. I'm going over to your etsy shopnow. CM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margaret, the candlabras are gorgeous - I'm sure they will do really well! And the photographs of them are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again for your encouraging comments everyone. Linda I know how it feels at that time of the morning. I sometimes check the blogs too if I can't sleep but I know my brain isn't fully functioning, just running in 'sleep' mode.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are lovely! Well done!

    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just popped over to your Etsy shop, you have some gorgeous things! I'm crazy about miniatures. :-)

    Have a wonderful Saturday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great you are putting them on eBay, I'm sure you will do really well with them, they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Margaret ¡Son maravillosos estos candelabros!!
    Un beso
    Flor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...