Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Lucky Week


I have to say this has really been a lucky week for me. First I win one of Susan's (http://minicrochetmad.blogspot.com) lovely little boxes of embroidery thread, shown above. I used Susan's photo as I don't think my camera would show it too well it is sooo tiny and delicate. Thank you Susan, it arrived so quickly.
Then today I learn I am the lucky winner of Kristy's (http://minimenagerie.blogspot.com) fabulous giveaway and I chose a racoon as I just love them. I will try to photograph him/her when he/she arrives. Thank you Kristy. They have both come at a good time too with my birthday coming up!

And welcome to all new visitors to my blog, I hope you will leave a comment from time to time!

A bientot.

19 comments:

  1. How exciting, two wins in such a short space of time. Congratulations! Both prizes are fantastic. I love Kristy's work!!! The embroidery boxed floss is really cool.
    I wish you (an early) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you....those little embroidery threads are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really a lucky girl :) Should fill a lottery ticket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome Margaret. I'm thinking I might make a tiny koala teddy bear to keep your raccoon company on his journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH...and Happy Birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are a very lucky girl!
    Kisses, F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, congratulations for such lovely things!!! You are indeed so lucky. I love all of them!!
    The little boxes of embrodery threads are extraordinary!
    Warm regards,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Margaret, I like much more the new look of your blog!
    congratulations on winning!
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Margaret. You are a lucky girl. The embroidery boxes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Estas de suerte!!!
    Las cajitas con los hilos son una maravilla y el sorteo de Kristy, estoy deseando ver el animalito que te manda.
    Te deseo que la buena suerte, no se te acabe nunca.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  11. It IS your lucy week - maybe you should consider buying a lottery ticket too! Happy Birthday!;-)
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky girl!!!!
    super great threads and boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to thank you all for your comments and best wishes, I think I will buy a lottery ticket!
    And Kristy, You are so generous, a tiny koala? Well that would be wonderful, he could keep racoon company, can't wait to see them!

    Hugs to all,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!!! You were blessed in deed!!!lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  15. The embroidery boxes are lovely
    I am very happy to find your beautiful blog!!!
    I'll visit again.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so lucky!! congratulations!
    Jean♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. So you are THE Margret, who'll get the racoon from Kristy. Oh you're really lucky. I also love her racoons most. And I admitt, I'm a little bit envious, but I know, he'll get a nice home! I wish you you much more luck and a very happy birthday - whenever it is...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...